Revision as of 17:14, 25 April 2009 by TomB
2008 is the second year for our main lasagna garden which is about 6' X 4'.
This year we planted:
- Lettuce on the east side of the bed.
- Cabbage on the west side.
- Cucumbers on a trellis on the north side
- Pole beans on a string trellis down the middle of the bed from north to south.
- 2 tomatoes in two corners. They were staked outward toward the outside of the bed.
- Squash in two other corners. They were encouraged to send the vines outside the bed.
- In baby lasagna gardens, we planted one pepper or one tomato plant.